Sunday, February 16, 2020

Older and Fabulous in Magenta


Good morning, Junkies!  It's Holly posting today, and I've got a bright magenta card to share with y'all.  Did you see this More Fabulous stamp from this month's release?  I stamped this with permanent black ink and let it dry.  Meanwhile, I stamped it again onto a sticky note and cut out the lady to make a mask.  I placed the mask over the stamped lady and then the Messy Diamond Grid stencil over the whole piece.  The ink blending brushes which I used are perfect for brushing magenta ink over the stencil.  I also inked up a small strip with the same magenta ink and adhered it under the lady's feet.  This lady is bold and bright and fabulous!

Please feel free to use my code, TJ10Holly, to save some money when you shop at Technique Junkies.  There are so many fabulous stamps in the store.  Enjoy!



No comments: