Sunday, February 23, 2020

The Best Things In Life

Happy Sunday!  Lynda here, to share a card I made using one of the stamps from the February Technique Junkies release.

Inside:

I used the Best Things In Life stamp for my card today.  I created the background by spraying various colors of Shimmering Bliss onto paper, wadding it up while it was wet, then spreading it out and repeating, until I got the look I wanted.  Then I dried the paper with a heat tool, and adhered it to an A2 card front.  

I embossed the ferns parts of the stamp image with black, and then gold embossing powders onto the background I had created.

I stamped part of the verse on the front of the card, and the rest of the verse inside, adding some of the fern stamped in green.
 

That's it!  Easy peasy, especially with the fabulous Shimmering Bliss bottles of pure magic shimmer!!


Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure to get your discount by using my code, TJ10Lynda!

Blessings,
 

2 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Beautiful work. The colours are gorgeous.

Helen said...

Have this stamp...love the way you used it. tfs and inspiring me.