Saturday, March 21, 2020

Poppy Teapot and a Sale


Hello Junkies!
Ceal here! Today I am sharing a card using the new Poppy Teapot
Great image to color for the 30 day coloring challenge. Are you playing along?
You can save 10% off your entire order by using my code TJ10Ceal. Also because of the COVID 19 most of the shows that Pat normally attends have been cancelled so she and a few other companies are having a virtual stamp convention. Check out THIS blog post for all the details. 
Pat is offering 25% off all instock items.

 This coronavirus has hit small businesses pretty hard and if you are able please shop small. 


Now for the details on how I created my card I started with a white top folding card base and a white piece of cardstock for the image. I stamped the image using Copic friendly ink and then colored it with Copic markers. I used a stencil by A Colorful Life Designs and blending brushes create the background. To finish the card I die cut the image out using an oval die and popped it up in the center. 




No comments: