Monday, April 13, 2020

Amazing You!


There are hardly any flowers that speak of spring like tulips. So I chose to use this Tulips Background as the focal image.   But I used a different method to stamp and color the tulips.   Let me tell you what I did.   I used a stamp platform and this is important.

I first inked the stamp with Gina K black amalgam ink.   Then I used the Nuvo Glitter Markers to color the tulips and leaves.   These markers are pretty opaque when you color over lines.  But that was OK because when I was finished coloring the image, I then reinked the stamp with Versafine black ink making sure the whole image is inked.  Then I covered it all with clear embossing powder and it really popped!  Then I lightly, very lightly spritzed the background with  Ocean Depth Shimmering Bliss.

I stamped Simply Amazing on pink vellum and heat embossing the verse.

Save some money using TJ10Judy when you check out.
 Gave a wonderful day -- a healthy day -- and get inky!!

No comments: