Sunday, May 17, 2020

Hangin' With My Gnomes Card

Hello peeps!  Lynda Joy here, with a card using a stamp from the TJ May release.  You can find all the May release stamps HERE.  Use my discount code, TJ10Lynda, for 10% off your entire purchase at Technique Junkies.


Hangin' With My Gnomies SD1015
Gingham S416

I inked the Gingham with antique linen distress ink, and stamped it onto a light gray scrap, then cut it with a tag die.  I added it to a gray A2 card front with foam tape.

I stamped and black embossed the Hangin' With My Gnomies image, and used my Arteza real brush markers to watercolor the gnomes.  I used foam daubers with distress ink to add color to the verse part.  I added these to my tag.  I added some fibers from my stash to coordinate with the colors in my images.

That's that!  Easy-peasy.  

I hope you have had a chance to check out the new May
stamps.  Did you get to play along with the WWDB challenge?  It was fun, and four lucky winners received a $50 gift certificate to the Technique Junkies store.

Watch for future challenges coming soon!  

Thanks for stopping by.  

Blessings,
 

No comments: