Tuesday, June 30, 2020

June 2020 Summer Challenge Results and Artwork

The June Challenge is over, and all of the artwork was amazing! 

I am pleased to announce the week 3 Summer Challenge winner! This Week, Shirley Hotop has won a $30 gift certificate to the Technique Junkies Store!

I am also excited to announce the Grand Prize winner...the winner of ALL of the July 2020 new stamp release. The winner is...
Tami Carlson French!
All 14 of the July stamps will be sent to Tami as her prize. 

All of the artwork submitted for the challenge has been compiled in the video below...so many beautiful pieces!

Please note, as I was making this video my program crashed, and while I think I recovered all of the artwork, if yours is missing it is only because of the video crash, which did NOT affect contest results. If yours is missing, please accept my apologies!

Also, before I share the video, tomorrow is release day and we will be sharing and celebrating the release of the 14 new stamps being released in July.  Bear with me and the multiple emails this week!

June Summer Contest Technique Junkies
June Summer Contest Technique Junkies
I hope you are a little inkspired by today's issue. See you next week!
 
Sincerely,
 

Pat Huntoon
Technique Junkies LLC 

No comments: