Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Narwhal Wobble Card

Hello, Technique Junkie fans! It's Ro here today to share a fun wobble card using a super fun stamp set. Here is my card:

These are the products I used and some alternate suggestions.


OCEANS OF LOVE, Set of 9
Look at all the fun stamps in this set!
A COLORFUL LIFE: CURRENTS
This stencil is not currently available through Technique Junkies,
(
It can be purchased through A Colorful Life Designs)
but below are a couple of great alternatives. 
A COLORFUL LIFE: WAVES
This is a great stencil alternative available through Technique Junkies.
BUBBLE FLOW
This stamp would make a terrific background for any of the images
in the Oceans of Love set.
One of the things I love about this this card is the spring feature of the narwhal.




And this card was a breeze to create! I started with an A2 card base and added a teal mat to it. Using Technique Junkies Shimmering Bliss (Mermaid and Miami Vice), I applied color on the base and through the stencil. This detailed stencil was very easy to use...I simply sprayed the back with Pixie Spray which holds the stencil in place. I trimmed down the stenciled piece and added a white mat to it. Just look at that shimmer!
Next I stamped the narwhal image on white cardstock and colored it with Polychromos pencils. After adding a layer of shine using a Nuvo Glimmer Gloss Aqua Pen, I trimmed it out, attached an Action Wobble to the back and placed it on my card. I then stamped the sentiment onto teal paper and trimmed it down. I matted that with white, and attached it to my card, adding a few enamel dots to the card for interest.

If you follow my blog (Toodle Noodle Creative), you noticed a similar card I did earlier this week using the Purrmaid. This stamp set is just too fun!


If you like any of these products available through Technique Junkies and want to save a little on their purchase, simply enter the code below at checkout.  This 10% discount is good any time and never expires. So keep it handy for all your Technique Junkies purchasing!


Hope you enjoyed my card and found a little inspiration. 

Til next time,
Keepin' it inky!



No comments: