Monday, July 6, 2020

Better in the Country


 

stamped Floral Card Frame on white card stock.   I used Copic markers to color the image.  I used a stamping platform to stamp Better in the Country.  I stamped it over and over until I got the depth of black I wanted before heat embossing with clear embossing powder.   I used A Colorful Life Designs Dragon Skin stencil for the grass.  I used the Ink Blending Brushes to add the ink color through the stencil.

Two special you need to know about are the 15% off each of the July Release stamps through July 8.  BUT if you GOTTA HAVE IT ALL - all of the Technique Junkies July Release stamps there is a special for that too! Save 25% off ALL the July stamps with the July "Gotta Have it All" Bundle! Get all 14 stamps with a retail value of $121.30  for only  $89.99! That is a savings of $31.31!

And you can stack the coupon and get 10% off  as well.

Have a marvelous day - and enjoy the weekend celebrating the Birthday of our wonderful country!  And I hope you find a little getting inky time.

No comments: