Sunday, July 12, 2020

There Is Always Hope

Sunday Greetings!  It's Lynda Joy here, with a card to share with you, featuring one of the new July release stamps.
I used the Crane SD987 and Always Hope SD651 stamps on my card today.

I stamped the image and verse onto a white card stock panel, onto which I had swished some blue and green color with distress ink and a water brush.  I used brush markers to color the image.

I stamped the verse with VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink, and added some black spatters using watered black acrylic paint.

I layered it onto a blue panel, then onto a brown A2 card front.

I hope you are enjoying the July release inspiration.  There are some fabulous stamps in this batch!  You can check them all out HERE.

If you plan to shop at the TJ site, use my code, TJ10Lynda, for 10% off your entire purchase.  

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

1 comment:

Helen said...

So lovely, Lynda. Beautifully crafted. The image is on my wish list. tfs-stay well.