Wednesday, September 16, 2020

FRAMED FOR CATNIP

Oh my gosh! I am so in love with the Kitty Mug Shot set. I have been having so much fun making cards. I think this one is my favorite yet, though!
KITTY MUG SHOT (SS112)
VINTAGE DICTIONARY (P012)

If you look closely, you can see it's a very dimensional card. Four layers! The white frame is popped up on the base (layers 1 and 2). The cat is popped up (layer 3). And the sign is popped up (layer 4).

To create the card, I stamped Vintage Dictionary onto kraft cardstock, trimmed it down, inked the edges with brown ink, then attached to a kraft card base.  I then stamped the Kitty Mug Shot in brown in onto white cardstock three times and colored them. The first one I used for the frame base and cut it out with a die cut. The second I trimmed out only the cat. And the third I trimmed out only the paws and sign. Each were attached with foam tape. 

I am lovin' it!!! This set is so fun! It comes with seven different sentiments.
 
Aren't they a hoot? 

I hope you are enjoying the change of weather. As the days get cooler and shorter, spend more time in your craft space. Make cards! If you are looking to add to your stash, you can save on the purchase of your stamps from TJ. Simply enter the code below at checkout!


Hope you enjoyed my project today!

Til next time,
Keepin' it inky!







No comments: