Sunday, September 6, 2020

Leafy Hugs

Hello!  Lynda Joy here, with a card using one of my favorite stamps from the TJ September release!  
 
Here is how I made my card:
  • On watercolor paper, I created a watercolored background by dropping watercolor paint onto to panel and blending with a waterbrush.  
  • I gold embossed the Fall Leaves image onto the panel when it was dry.
  • I used a gold leaf pen to fill some of the areas of the stamped image, then mounted the panel to a gold A2 card front.
  • I cut the 'hugs' die cut from a die in my stash, and addit to the card front.
That's it!  Easy-peasy.  I love the way the green and blue look with the gold.
 
Have you had a chance to check out the September release yet?  You won't want to miss the designer's projects.  You can find links to their posts HERE.
 
Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget your 10% discount by using my code,
TJ10Lynda!
 
Blessings,
 

No comments: