Friday, September 11, 2020

TJ Inkspirations: Shimmering and Contrasting Modern Circles

 

Sometimes I make a stamp or a stamp set and while I am making it I already have an idea of what I want to do with it. The Modern Circles Set is one of those times, and this technique is exactly what I was thinking when I made it.

The video below shows you how to make a contrasting, shimmering background, and I have set up some little kits in case you would like to make it for yourself. I did NOT include inks with the kit since I used Distress Oxide inks and I believe they are pretty common.

In addition to the kits, you can also take advantage of a discount on the Shimmering Bliss Sprays: Buy 5 sprays and get the 6th FREE. No discount code is necessary - the discount will applied automatically at checkout.

Here is the artwork for the video, the little kits, and the video (more artwork after the video, too):

Mile on my Broom with Kit 1

Snowman with Kit 2

Gnomies Forever with Kit 3

Here are the kits:



And finally, the video:
Shimmering and Contrasting Modern Circles Technique Junkies
Shimmering and Contrasting Modern Circles Technique Junkies


And more artwork!

Halloween Kitty with Kit 1

Flip Flops Fit with Kit 2


Foot Down with Kit 3



I hope you are a little inkspired by today's issue. See you next week!
 
Sincerely,
 

Pat Huntoon
Technique Junkies LLC 

1 comment:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Beautiful set of cards. I love my round circle stamps. So versatile. The shimmer looks lovely too.