Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Joyful Jingle Cards

It's Beverly jingling in today and I have two cards using the pretty new October release of Joyful Jingle. My first card was simply done by stamping with black ink on red card stock.  I paired it with a patterned paper which has gold foil  and a gold foil die cut.  I also embossed gold foil card stock with  a pine bough pattern.  Easy card for those rushed holidays!

 My second card features the new Jingle Bells stencil which is the perfect match for the Joyful Jingle stamp.
I simply stenciled it on white card stock using a red ink pad and a blending brush.  I stamped the Joyful Jingle sentiment with the same red ink.  I love the way the Jingle Bells stencil looks with the stamped image.  I used a striped washi tape with green card stock plus colored twine to create the card front.  Another easy card to help me survive the holiday rush where I struggle each year to get everything done.  But with this pretty stencil and matching stamp, I'll practically breeze my way through making Christmas cards.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget if you use the code above you get a 10% discount when you shop at Technique Junkies.  Check out all the fun new releases plus all the other great stamps too.  You will get a discount plus look forward to going to your mail box.  

 

No comments: