Wednesday, November 11, 2020

BEAUTIFUL BIRCH

I hope everyone has been enjoying this new release! I've seen so many great card samples my mind is spinning with ideas!  I have another card to share with you using two of the new stamps, easily done with a little masking!


ADVICE FROM THE FOREST
 BIRCH TREE BORDER

To create the card, I started by making a mask of the birch trees. I stamped them in brown ink, using the mask to cover up areas so the trees filled the background. I trimmed that piece and attached it to a brown A2 card base.

I stamped the sentiment on some ivory cardstock and matted with a frayed paper, which I then attached using foam tape to give it some dimension.

I love the sentiment...especially during these crazy times...it's really GOOD advice! In case you didn't catch the deals, you can purchase the entire release which includes all 15 stamps and 2 stencils for only $99.99. That's a savings of $30.79!!! 

For those of you who would love to add only a few stamps to your collection you can save an ADDITIONAL 10% off by using my special code below.



Enjoy your fall weather! It's a perfect time to spend some quality crafting time!

Til next time,
Keepin' it inky!




No comments: