Thursday, November 5, 2020

Happy Hannukah from Technique Junkies

 


I was on the telephone with a customer a couple of months ago, and our conversation inspired me to create a few Hanukkah and Jewish themed images. This Happy Hanukkah Set, along with the Judaica stamp, were the result of that conversation. There are two sentiments here -- which I thought would be perfect for the inside and outside of a card:


These stamps, along with all of the November 2020 new releases, are 15% off through November 8th, too. Don't miss the Judaica background - it pairs beautifully with this set:

To create my card, I used the Herringbone Washi tape technique to create the background. If you would like to learn how to make this background, you can find the tutorial here (published previously):

Enjoy!

Pat Huntoon

No comments: