Sunday, January 31, 2021

Snowy Winter Evening in Paris




Hi Junkies!  It's Holly posting today, and I'm sharing this Snowy Winter Evening in Paris card with y'all today.  I love this Paris Winter Watercolor stamp, and I wanted to create a moody winter evening.  I watercolored this with some gray and blue paints, and I filled in the lamps and windows with some yellow paint.  After the piece dried completely, I went over it with a white gel pen and created a heavy snowfall all over.

Did you know that there is a special kit at Technique Junkies with this Paris Winter Watercolor stamp?  It's the French Notecard Kit, and you get notecards, envelopes, this Paris Winter Watercolor stamp, and the French Sentiments set for only $18.40.  You will have to hurry because this kit won't last long.




Be sure to use my code, TJ10Holly, to save 10% off your orders at Technique Junkies.  Come on back tomorrow to see the new February release stamps!  It's a fun "popping" release!!  :-)



 

No comments: