Monday, January 18, 2021

The Java Jive

 I don't drink coffee.  Neither does my sister.  Our brother will drink coffee 3-4 times a year.  Our older brother drank coffee every morning, and drank iced tea the rest of the day.  We all drink iced tea.   I think this is strange because both of our parents drank coffee all day long.   Once in a while they would drink water.  But coffee was their beverage of choice for the most part.  I drink hot tea in the morning and about noonish I switch to iced tea with lemon.    But I know a lot of people who LOOOVVEE coffee and they drink it all day long.  


To create this card I used Whimsical Coffee Background,  the coffee pot from Coffee QuotesJava Jive, and the Coffee Bean stencil with  Harvest Sunset Shimmering Bliss.   I used Pixie spray to hold the stencil in place.  


Please remember you can 10% off of your total order using the code TJ10Judy.  

And have you seen all of the new January stamps in one place for Technique Junkies?  And did you know if  you love them all and want to have them all, you can get an automatic  25% discount.  So if you Gotta Have It ALL click this blue hyperlink!

Have a great day, and be sure to take some time and get inky!!

1 comment:

Helen said...

Thanks for sharing this delightful card, Judy. I love coffee (and tea, too) so I can identify with your parents. You honor their memory with this card.tfs-stay well.