Friday, February 12, 2021

TJ Inkspirations: Poppy Color Sandwich

 

Today I have a technique that was based on an technique I had published in the Technique Junkie Newsletter years ago, called Color Sandwich. One of the things I love about resurrecting older techniques is that it reminds us that great ideas never go out of style!

Along with our technique video today I have a kit for you in case you would like to make the card yourself. Here is the card:
Poppy Color Sandwich

Here is the kit:
Color Sandwich Kit

The tutorial is here:
Poppy Color Sandwich Technique Junkies
Poppy Color Sandwich Technique Junkies
I hope you are a little inkspired by today's issue. See you next week!
 
Sincerely,
 

Pat Huntoon
Technique Junkies LLC 

1 comment:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Very nice, Pat. The card stands out. Two more D.O. to add to my collection. I'm so happy you are carrying them now. Hard for me to buy in Canada, and when I do find them, they cost $10 a piece.