Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Floral Moose in the Pine Forest

Hello!  My name is Tracy Shultz and I am sharing with you a cool card that I created featuring the Floral Moose and Thank You Stamps. This fun card is easy to make, so I hope that you will give it a try!


I created a short video explaining how I made the card on my YouTube Channel:

The stamps that I used:
Floral Moose (SD1078): https://techniquejunkies.com/floral-moose/
Thank you (SDX132): https://techniquejunkies.com/thank-you/

I am happy to share with you my discount code for 10% off your order at Technique Junkies: TJ10Tracy

The first thing that I did was heat emboss the Floral Moose using black embossing powder. I then used my Scan n Cut to cut the Stamped image.

Love how the flowers really POP off the black background of this silhouette stamp


Next, I grabbed my pine forest 3D embossing folder, put a piece of paper inside, and ran it through my Big Kick die cutting machine. This is a big embossing folder, size 5" x 7", so I had to trim it down to 4" x 5.25"

Next, using distress oxide inks, I ink blended the embossed card stock using these three colors: Speckled Egg, Iced Spruce and Rustic Wilderness. I used foam tape to pop my moose up on the front of my card panel. I stamped the sentiment using Catherine Pooler Midnight Archival Ink. I adhered the panel to an A2 (4.25" x 5.5")  green card base.  

Thanks so much for visiting the Design Junkies Blog! 





No comments: