Tuesday, May 18, 2021

O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave

 

Hello there!  I'm really in love with Grunge Flag.  Did you see my Grunge Flag tutorial on how to create faux burnt edges?  

I stamped out my image onto my card front, and then stamped Wildflower Silhouettes. My inspiration was drawn from a drive I took years ago with my sister.  We saw an old barn sitting in a field with the American flag painted on the entire side of the barn.  Wild flowers were growing all around.  It was so beautiful, we got out of the car to take a photo of it, and along the way my sister painted the scene with oil paints.  


 

You can get these stamps for 10% off by using code TJ10Beth.  The remainder of your shopping cart will also be applied to the rest of your shopping cart.  Happy shopping!





1 comment:

StampingJudy said...

This is gorgeous, Beth!! I love it.