Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Vibrant Butterfly Flourish Backgrounds

Hello, Tracy Shultz, The Hopeful Crafter, here to share several cards that I created with a stamp from the July 2021 Technique Junkies new release. I used the Butterfly Flourish Collage stamp from the July 2021 release to make these cards. I also used the Dream, Hope, Wish Wonderset of four sentiment stamps in the card below.


I created a YouTube video explaining how to create these vibrant backgrounds: 
This video provides several additional examples of cards. I created 11 cards in total. 


My rainbow colored backgrounds were ink blended using Catherine Pooler inks and domed foam blender tools. The other backgrounds were created with by ink smooshing with re-inkers from Catherine Pooler. The celebrate dies were from my stash.  I sprayed Dazzle Shimmering Bliss Spray from Technique Junkies on the backgrounds to create an iridescent shine on top of the ink. 

My final two cards for this blog post use sentiment stamps that were previously released. The sentiment on the card on the left is called "Always Hope"  https://techniquejunkies.com/always-hope/  and the sentiment on the right is from the Love, Faith and Peace Set of 12.  This sentiment says "Hope makes our lives a little brighter" I used watercolor paper, Catherin Pooler re-inkers and plastic wrap to create these Ombre yellow and orange backgrounds. 

 All the new July 2021 stamps are available here: 

There is a discounted price for the "Gotta Have It All" bundle: 

Make sure you check out the Technique Junkies Website for more ideas and inspiration. 
Also, join the Technique Junkies Facebook group where you can see ideas and post your own creations that use Technique Junkies Stamps

Use my code TJ10Tracy for a 10% discount on your order  (some exclusions)



No comments: