Wednesday, October 27, 2021

A Lovely Christmas Frame


Happy Wednesday to everyone! I am showcasing two October stamps; Christmas Frame (#S916) and the sentiments are from the new set called Light of Faith (#SS142). They were all pretty quick to make with the area for the sentiment to be placed!


My first card was stamped on confetti white card stock (a blast from the SU! past). Next, I colored it with Zig watercolor brush markers and then fussy cut it out. I finely stippled some red in sentiment area. The card base is white and I embossed Kraft card stock for some interest.

The image was stamped in black on confetti white cardstock and colored with Zigs again and placed on a Kraft card stock base. I like that you can stamp this frame any way...there isn't really a top or bottom.



My last card here was stamped on white card stock and colored with Zigs.....I added some shimmer to the ornaments which is tough to see. I did stippling on the sentiment area again. The Bermuda bay base was embossed with a snowflake folder and the image is on dimensionals.