Thursday, November 4, 2021

A Lovely Winter Forest

 

Pam here today with one of my new favorite stamps from the November 2021 Technique Junkies Release. It is called Winter Forest Pass. I stamped it in black using my Misti and then used a couple circle die cuts to cut it out. I colored in the water with night of navy and then used Ocean depth Shimmering Bliss over top. Some of the rock were colored in with a faint gray Zig watercolor brush. The designer paper is from Recollections Peaceful Breeze. A gray mat and a white card base. The sentiment is from the Nov. 2021 release and is called 4 little sentiments. I used navy twine and a couple of small circle punches for the sentiment which is popped on a dimensional. 
Technique Junkies has crazy good prices! All new releases are 15% off until Nov. 8th and the remainder of your order you can get 10% off using my code TJ10Pam.









No comments: