Monday, January 31, 2022

Technique Junkies Junk Journal Flip Through Video and an Announcement

 

 


This junk journal was so fun to do.  It was my first one, so I decided to make a journal using Technique Junkies coffee-related stamps.  Looking over my list, I see that Pat is a big coffee lover like me.  There are a lot of coffee stamps.  I have included the links for you below.  An announcement has been made in the next paragraph.


Links to Stamps I used for my journal entitled "For the Love of Coffee."

Coffee, Sarcasm & Lipstick

Blooming Heart

Love, Laughter and Coffee

First Coffee

Perk up Soon

Cups 'n Mugs

Love you a Latte

Kittie Love

Whimsical Coffee Background

Bunch of Beans

Better with Coffee


It's with heavy heart that I have decided to retire from Technique Junkies.  I've had a blast over the last 14 years.  Technique Junkies has a close-knit Design Team and I've grown many friendships over time.   I'll still be around dabbling in this and that--Gelliplate, Junk and Art Journals, Card-Making, etc. 

Thank you Pat for  everything.

 













5 comments:

Pam said...

Beth, I am very sad to see you go. This junk journal is amazing! I think you’ve given me the inspiration to try one myself. I will be looking out for you and what you do next! Hugs and well wishes.

StampingJudy said...

What a tremendous "junk journal." YOu are very talented. I am so sad to see you go as well. But we will continue to stay in touch!!

Helen said...

This is delightful, Beth. It's an amazing first try. tfs-stay well.

Patti J said...

I’ll miss you so much, dear friend! I’ll continue to stalk your blog, and enjoy your inspiration! Good luck in your future endeavors, and thanks for sharing this amazing journal! Hugs…!

Priscilla said...

Great Junk journal wirh a fabulous subject! TFS!