Sunday, May 22, 2022

Pink Magnolia Frame




Good morning!  It's Holly posting today, and I'm sharing this sweet floral card that I created with stamps from Technique Junkies.  Have you seen the new Magnolia Branch Border stamp?  It's beautiful! 

For this card, I started by lightly brushing some pink ink all around the edges of some white cardstock with a Colorful Blending Brush.  Then I inked up the Magnolia Branch Border with the same pink ink, and I just stamped the blossoms around the edge of the white cardstock.  The sentiment, from the In Full Bloom set, was stamped with the same pink ink and then die cut with an oval die.  I cut the fancy oval frame from a pink cardstock and glued the sentiment onto that, and then I added a sweet little pink organza bow.

If you're in the mood to shop at Technique Junkies, you can use this code, TJ10Holly, to save 10% off your order.  Have fun browsing through the stamps, the Shimmering Bliss sprays, and the stencils in the store.  Have a wonderful day!





 

  

No comments: