Sunday, September 4, 2022

All About Autumn - 2 versions

 


Good morning!  It's Holly posting today.  This new stamp from Technique Junkies, called All About Autumn, lists all the wonderful things that we love about the fall season.  This is a full A2 background stamp, 5.5" x 4.25", and I've got two different versions to share with you today.

For my first card above, I stamped All About Autumn with Versamark, covered it with copper embossing powder, and melted the powder.  Then I brushed on several colors of distress inks in an ombre pattern with the yellow on top and the deep red at the bottom.

For my second card, I inked up the All About Autumn stamp with the various ombre colors and pressed it onto white cardstock.  Then I taped some clear plastic over the stamped image and filled it with sequins to make it a shaker card.


Which version do you like best, the copper ombre card or the ombre shaker card?  This All About Autumn stamp is on sale at 15% off until September 8, and you can use my code, TJ10Holly, to save 10% off everything else in the Technique Junkies store.  Check out all the fantastic stamps, stencils, and Shimmering Bliss sprays, and have a wonderful day!




 

No comments: