Sunday, January 29, 2023

Puppies in Love

 


Good morning!  It's Holly posting today.  My favorite stamp of 2023 is this adorable Puppy Love from Technique Junkies.  Who can resist those sweet little faces???  

I made this clean and simple card by stamping the Puppy Love with a black hybrid ink onto some smooth white cardstock.  I randomly picked one of the puppies and colored it with blue Copic markers and the heart with a red Copic marker.  The sentiment is from the Inside Out: Love is in the Air set.  I stamped that and added a red mat and then adhered it next to my colored puppy.  Then I adhered the panel to a red card base.

How cute is that?  I'm all set for my anniversary card to my hubby this year!  :-)

You can use this code, TJ10Holly, to save 10% when you shop at Technique Junkies.  There's a wonderful selection of Valentine and love stamps that were released this month.  You can find those HERE.  The Puppy Love stamp is HERE and the Inside Out: Love is in the Air set is HERE.  Have fun shopping!



 

No comments: