Sunday, March 19, 2023

All About Spring

Happy Sunday!

I am sharing two fun cards today here on the Technique Junkies blog

 The first day of spring is tomorrow! So ya'll know how much I loved working with this great new background stamp All About Spring

Here is my first card:


To create this card, I used my Misti, so that each time I stamped, the placement was accurate. I began with the top section. I masked off the lower section of the stamp, and inked up the upper section with pink ink. I removed the mask, and made my first stamp. The next section was done the same way, except for masking off the upper and lower sections, and stamping only the 3 green lines. This process was repeated for the lower section. The word 'Spring' was stamped onto a piece of cardstock, trimmed closely, matted with a matching orange border & popped up using dimensional foam. Note: I did re-stamp a flower in yellow, and pop it up over top of the green stamped flower.

Here is my next card:


To create this card, I grabbed up a Kraft card base, and a focal panel piece, also in Kraft. Using the beautiful new Pretty Line Florals background stamp, I stamped the background with Versamark ink, so it is a pretty, soft, tone on tone.  Next, using Catherine Pooler's Midnight Ink, I stamped the gorgeous new sentiment No Greater Love. The focal panel was matted with a black panel, and adhered to the card base. Quick and easy! I send a lot of cards to church family, so a stamp like this makes me happy dance!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Food for thought: Good manners sometimes means simply putting up with other people's bad manners.

Hugs and smiles,
Patti J.

No comments: