Thursday, October 5, 2023

Christmas Elegance

Deb here with 2 of the October Stamp Releases from Technique Junkies .There are so many amazing new stamps in this release but I just had to create my first card with  Ribboned Ornaments . This image seemed so elegant to me, with the vintage style ornaments and pretty ribbons. Don't forget that all the new October Release stamps are 15% off through the 8th. No code is required. And if you use my code - TJ10Deb - you can save 10% on all other supplies. Or you can also get all of the new release stamps at a special price if you just have to have them all !!!




  • I stamped the Ribboned Ornaments image on white cardstock with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and colored it with my COPICS .
  • A piece of blue holiday plaid paper was adhered to a bright green card base.
  • I fussy-cut across the bottom of the ornaments  to add some fun to the card. 
  • The ornament panel was adhered to the card base on top of the plaid paper. 
  • A die-cut arrow banner was stamped with Christmas Blessings - another new October Release - using Paris Dusk Memento ink .
  • I placed a red candy drop at the end of the sentiment.
  • The banner was adhered in the center of the plaid paper. 


These 2 stamps I used are just some of the many fabulous new releases.  I hope you will take a look at all of them  and be inspired to create !! Thanks so much for taking the time to check out my latest creation for Technique Junkies.





 


 

No comments: