Friday, December 8, 2023

Pine Bough Christmas Blessings Card

 


Hello everyone and welcome to another Saturday card idea with Design Team Member Michael.  I had to make a few more Christmas cards and I made this one using the Pine Bough stamp - that is part of the December Inventory Reduction Sale - and I paired it with Christmas Blessings.  Using an embossing folder from my stash, for the background, cuts down on a lot of time.  

  • I started by making a top-folding A2 card base with red cardstock.
  • For my background, I die-cut a piece of white cardstock using a 4" x 5.25" stitched rectangle die, embossed it using the Distressed Frame embossing folder, and adhered it to my card front. 
  • I stamped Pine Bough and Christmas Blessings on a piece of white cardstock, colored in the image using some fine-tip markers, and then die-cut it using a 2.75" x 4" stitched rectangle die.  
  • I adhered this to a piece of red cardstock and then to the center of the card using foam tape to raise it off the card front.  
Done!  

I love the simplicity of this card and using a white background really makes the Pine Bough image pop.  If you love these stamps, the Pine Bough is part of the December Inventory Reduction and is 40% off.  


And, if you use my code at checkout - TJ10Michael - you can save an additional 10%.  Not bad!

I hope you love this Christmas card idea.  I'd love to know - leave me a comment below.  Until next time...

Hugs from Brasil.

~Michael

No comments: