Saturday, April 27, 2024

Advice From A Wildflower

 


Hello everyone and Happy Saturday!  Design Team Michael here with a simple and beautiful card for that person who loves flowers and, especially, wildflowers.  I have a friend who is an avid gardener, she loves wildflowers, and her birthday is next week.  So I made her a card using the new Advice From a Wildflower stamp, which is part of the April 2024 New Stamp Release.  


  • I made a top-folding A2 card using red cardstock.
  • I die-cut a piece of white cardstock using a 4" x 5.25" stitched rectangle die, which I adhered to the inside of the card where I will write my birthday message to her. 
  • I used the same 4" x 5.25" stitched rectangle die to cut part of a wildflower paper from my stash. 
  • I adhered a piece of fun foam to the back and then to the card front. 
  • I stamped Advice From a Wildflower on white cardstock and die-cut it using a rectangle die.
  • I layered this on a piece of red cardstock and then to the card front.  
  • Lastly, I adhered a few red enamel dots and a red heart enamel dot. 
This card took me about 5 minutes to make and I cannot wait for her to get it from me.  I hope you have enjoyed this quick card idea.  If you go shopping on the Technique Junkies website, don't forget to use my code at checkout to save 10% on your whole order - TJ10Michael.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and, until next time...

Hugs from Brasil.

~Michael

No comments: