Monday, April 22, 2024

Wildflowers

Hello. Jeanette here. I hope you've been enjoying the cards the design team has made with the April 15th release. Hang tight because we have a lot more to show you. Remember, with the releases coming every 45 days instead of monthly, we'll have more time to play with each release. That's a good thing!

There are still just a couple of days left to take advantage of the 15% off this release, too. So don't forget to shop.



Today I'm sharing two more cards that I've made with stamps from this release (as well as a stamp from a previous release).


Silhouette Stems and previously released Difficult Time:



If you like saving money - and who doesn't - please use the code TJ10JEANETTE when checking out at Technique Junkies to receive a 10% discount.

If you'd like to see other cards I've made using Technique Junkies stamps/products, you'll find them on my blog - HERE.

No comments: