Thursday, October 17, 2024

Meowy Catmas

Deb here with a fun holiday card using the new Meowy Catmas stamp from the October Release. Our cat Pixie loves to "supervise" when we decorate the tree, so my card looks just like her !! There are 10 new holiday stamps/stamp sets in this fun release. You can check them all out HERE .




  • I stamped Meowy Catmas on white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink .
  • The stamped image was cut with a Big and Little Chain Rectangle Die.
  • I placed colored rhinestones on each of the Christmas lights and colored the ball of twine with an OLO marker.
  • A piece of pink snowflake paper was adhered to a white card base.Memento
  • The stamped panel was adhered to the snowflake paper with foom tabs..

This was a quick and easy card to make and I actually did make a few for my "crazy cat lady" friends!! Have you started on your holiday cards yet ?? Thanks for stopping by .. Stay creative and enjoy the Fall weather !! It's finally sweater weather here and I am thrilled ...



No comments: