Thursday, October 3, 2024

Newborn King

Deb here with a card using a stamp set from the latest release. This is a beautiful image and sentiment - Newborn King . You can get all 10 of the latest releases for 15% off through 10/08 . There is no code required. But you can also use my code - TJ10Deb - to save 10% on all other stamps/supplies.



  • I stamped the Newborn King image and sentiment on a piece of cream cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink .
  • I adhered a piece of tan starlit patterned paper from my scrap drawer to a white card base.
  • The stamped image was diecut with a Stitched Rectangle Die .
  • I adhered the stamped panel to a piece of dark brown cardstock.
  • The completed matted,stamped panel was adhered to the card base.
This is a simple, yet beautiful image that can be used to quickly make your holiday cards . I debated on whether or not to color the image, but thought it was perfect just the way it was.  Thank you for stopping by to see my card, This release has 10 wondaful holiday stamps/stamps sets to add to your stash. Take a look at all of them HERE . I'll be posting more cards made with the latest Technique Junkies release throughout the month.

No comments: