Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Spooky Scenes

 BOO!

Did I scare you?  Yeah... probably not.  I'm more of the too cute to spook than creepy halloween type.   I thought when I started out with this card I was going to make a spooky scene.  It turns out I think the cat just likes to cuddle jack-o-lanterns in the cemetery.  It could happen, right?    

As a side note.. the Happy Halloween is supposed to be a paint stroke.  I thought I was going to do it in a festive color like orange or green.  However, It turns out I liked it in black the best.  It thought it looked a little like a tail of a shooting star or comet.  It is Halloween... so anything is possible. 


Materials:

STAMPS: use code TJ10Chris to save 10%:

Dies:

Paper:
card stock from stampin up

Ink:
Versa clair: Amazon

Other:


No comments: