Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Vintage Wallpaper by Judy Jackson


I chose this shell collage Cuttlebug embossing folder to use with this technique. I wondered how it would work for this super technique! Terrific. I layered some clear vellum over the top at an angle -- then I tied the bow. I attached the clear vellum with two colored brads. I added sentiment stamped on colored vellum and clear embossed. I laid that over the clear vellum. The different layers add texture and interest to the card. The card would be fine without the layers but I think it just brings it up a notch in added detail.
I love the Technique Junkie newsletter -- it enables me to learn new techniques that can spark my own creativity. I love it when someone say to me, "How did you do this?"
Stamp credits: Impression Obsession and Stampington and Company.
I hope you are having a wonderful week and are able to get in some stamping time!
Judy Jackson

No comments: