Tuesday, April 3, 2018

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL WITH A POPPY BOUQUET

Hi there Technique Junkies Stamps fans!!! 

We had a fabulous hop for the new April release on Sunday.  If you missed it, you can catch it HERE.  Loads of inspiration at each stop on this hop of all 15 new stamps....and all those stamps are on sale at 15% off the retail price until April 8.  

While you're browsing the Technique Junkies Stamps store, if you find other stamps and products you'd like to purchase here's a 10% discount on your entire order of anything else you'd like, just type TJ10Cheri in the discount code area at check out. 

I love the stamps from this new release and one of my absolute favorites is "Poppy Bouquet".   There are so many ways to use it. You can color this image, doodle on it, or stamp it over a background created with Ken Oliver pigment powders.  The list is endless.  I colored my image on kraft with my Chameleon Colortone Pencils.  The sentiment is "Life is Beautiful" which was heat embossed with white embossing powder.


I hope you found some inspiration here today.  Don't forget this stamp and all other stamps in the April 2018 release are available for 15% off until April 8.  All other stamps you might want can be purchased with a 10% discount by using my discount code.  



3 comments:

StampingJudy said...

This is so beautiful, I am just in awe!

Tee said...

Stunning! Such beautiful coloring on the poppy! Love your card!!

Beth Norman said...

Such an outstanding card. Coloured to perfection.