Sunday, April 1, 2018

Technique Junkies April Release and Discount!!!



Happy April Release Day!

We have 15 new stamps in the Technique Junkies line! 
See our hop list below for some sweet inspiration from our Design Team!

All of the April 2018 New Release stamps are 15% off through April 8th!
We can all use a little bargain, right? No codes needed, just put them in
your shopping cart and the discount will be applied at checkout.

How about a bundle at a special price?

Image 1

The Sweet Fairy Tale Bundle includes both the  Fairy Tale Flowers Background, and the coordinating SweetFairy Tale image and sentiment setYour price - $23.95!!!!
If you order before February 8th you'll get an automatic 15% discount off that bundle price!

Want an additional 10% off non release stamps? 
Use code code TJ10Jeanne

My first card uses Sweet Fairy Tale Bundle.
I used Color Burst (Caribbean Brights)to create a watercolory background and then stamped Fairy Tale Flowers over it using my MISTI. I left the stamp in the MISTI and  colored the flowers with Studio 71 markers. Once I was done I coloring I put my panel back into the MISTI and restamped for a nice clean outline.



My next card uses Changing Things
To make this one layer card I stamped the image with my MISTI and then added a few colored 
details with  Studio 71 markers and gold details with a Nuvo Glitter marker.


Hop List:

TJ Blog - you are here!


For an additional 10% off non release items
Use code code TJ10Jeanne

4 comments:

Ro Donner said...

Great cards!

Deborah Daniels said...

Love your cards! I have enjoyed the Blog Hop for this April release. I did have visit each blog and loved seeing the different cards created using the same stamp set-so inspiring. I did have a bit of trouble getting to Ceal Pritchett's blog from Giovana Smith's and to Beth Norman's blog from Judy Jackson's. I just came back here to get to them. It could have been a glitch on my computer-I'm not sure.

Joanne said...

Jeanne, your cards are always so inspirational. I ordered the cute little new bundle after seeing your awesome card :)

Beth Norman said...

What a darling card. Into my wish list it goes.