Thursday, May 10, 2018

Advice from an owl


Hello friends! Giovana here today with a fun shaker card! For this card I used a brand new set "You are a Hoot" and "Gingham".
First, I stamped the cute owls on white cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black, colored them with alcohol markers and then added little details with Nuvo Markers, then fussy cut them out, after that I added Clear Laquer to the owl glasses.
I stamped the Gingham background on a piece of pink cardstock in red ink using my MISTI for perfect coverage, then stamped it again in Versamark Watermark ink and added clear embossing powder, then trimmed the imaged and die-cut an oval window, adhered a piece of transparency, added foam adhesive behind the panel and around the oval window to create the shaker. 
The sentiment was stamped in red ink, then added gold sequins on the middle of the sentiment, then added the gingham panel on top. Panels were added to a white card base.
Added a little white bow to embellish the card and voila!

 

You can get all these products with a 10% off using my discount code TJ10Giovana

Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!



No comments: