Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Bodacious Butterflies

I don't know about you, but I am just LOVING this springtime weather. The sunshine, the warmth, the birds, the flowers. And the butterflies....

So I thought I would add some springtime butterflies to a card. Along with one of the newly released stamps. 

This striking card was easily created using the Misti and some masks. To use masks, stamp your forefront image, then mask it and stamp around it. Very simple. The stamps used were Audicity (May release) and Butterfly 2. I used colored pencils to color and added a little twinkle with some Wink of Stella. 

Audacity, Butterfly 2
Some sequins and a few Nuvo Crystal Drops added just the right amount of pizazz. 


If you like these stamps and want them for your own, you can save a cool 10% by using the code below. Remember, this code NEVER expires.

So what are you waiting for...get crafty, my friends!!

Til next time,
Keepin' it inky!