Sunday, July 8, 2018

Be a Free Spirit


Good Morning!!!

I love lazy Sunday Mornings, how about you! 
I wanted to create a couple of quick cards for a friend who is having a bit of a difficult time right now.
I love the theme of this stamp and the sentiments as well
For my first card, I stamped on a pre made background using distress inks and the Contemporary Floral Stamp. I stamped the main image and sentiment from the Free Spirit set
and added a touch of silver to the moon and arrows. You can really see it, but it has a nice sparkle in real life.


For my second card, I simply coloured the image with markers. Using my MISTI makes it so much easier because  I could do it a bit at a time and more than once, to ensure the colours came through beautifully!!!!

I hope you enjoyed my simple creations and wish you a peaceful day

--Vicki~~

1 comment:

sharon g said...

I really like the Be a Free Spirit card. I like how each element is a different color, yet it doesn't look like too much!