Saturday, February 9, 2019

Stole My Heart


Hello Junkies! 
It's Ceal, here to share one last Valentines card with you before the day is actually here. 
For my card I used the You Stole My Heart stamp along with the Love Harlequin background stamp.
Remember you can save 10% off your order by using my code
 TJ10Ceal


To create it, I started with a top folding white card base and a panel of Bristol smooth cut down a quarter of an inch smaller.  I created the ink distressed background using distress oxide ink and water and allowed it to dry completely. I have found that distress inks are a lot easier to blend on bristol.
Next I stamped the Love Harlequin background with Versamark ink and then embossed it using Pink Champagne embossing powder. I stamped the puppy image on another white piece of cardstock ad colored it using Copic markers, nd then die cut it out with a circle die. 
To finish the card I added some touches that are hard to see in the photo. I added glossy accents to the heart headband and Midas Touch by Nuvo to the ends of the arrows and the bow.






No comments: