Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Be a Pineapple

Hello fellow stampers and friends.  Wow, wasn't April's release awesome!?  I had a lot of fun making this card, using Be a Pineapple.  It took precision in my Misti and instead of magnets I had to tape everything with Washi tape.  How in the world I lost two magnets is beyond my imagination.  Have any of you lost magnets? Directions for making this card is below.

For your 10% discount on this stamp, and other purchases in your shopping cart (excludes clearance items), feel free to use TJ10Beth




One of my favourite technique is to sponge inks, blending them to see what the cool results will be.  The directions are listed below:

  1. Take a large pieces of cardstock and cut a triangle in the centre.  
  2. Cut a 4 1/2 x 5 1/2 inch piece of cardstock and holding the cardstock up to the window, or light, centre your card and with painter's tape or Washi tape, tape to ends to the large cardstock
  3. Using the lighter colour (here I used Daffodil Delight) blend the centre, going close to the edges.
  4. Using a darker colour (here I used Pumpkin Pie) and holding down the cardstock good and tight, ink up your edges, blending into the centre.  Be sure you leave lots of lighter colour visible.  
  5. Place the large cardstock into your Misti and stamp until you achieve results that make you happy.
  6. Carefully remove all tape and whalaa, you now have this beautiful one-layer card.  
Once I buy new magnets, I'll make many more of these cards.  Sponging is so fun!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: