Thursday, August 8, 2019

Fur Baby!

Hello friends!!
Hope you all are having a great day!!

Giovana here today sharing this cute doggie card.
If you own a dog, you know they are always by your side,
my dog Milo, he will stare at me for as long I am in the kitchen cooking dinner, lol
or when I try to nap, he will try to get the best spot, but being next to me.


Anyways, I think this image is pretty cute, this card is very simple,
perfect for anyone getting a new fur companion.

Details
Stencil a white cardstock panel using Triangles Stencil, Distress Inks and Blending Brushes.
Stamp dog from I'll be watching you in Black Ink.
Adhere stencil to a white card base, adhere the frame as well.
Stamp Fur Baby sentiment in Red Ink.
Embellish card adding White Nuvo drops.





You can get these stamps with an instant 15% discount (until today) plus an extra 10% off using my code TJ10Giovana.

Hope you like this project!
Have a wonderful day!

No comments: