Thursday, December 12, 2019

May Peace Be Your Gift AND A SALE!

Happy Thursday!

Technique Junkies Inventory Reduction Sale!


PLUS…
Take another 10% off by using the code TJ10Jeanne
The total discount amount on the sale items is a whopping 45%!

How to redeem…

1. Select items in the Inventory Reduction Category – they will be discounted automatically in your shopping cart 35%
use discount code TJ10Jeanne
Apply the code at checkout to save an additional 10% off!

This is one of the sale stamps! 

 I used Rustic Pine (on sale!) and Gifts of Christmas (set of 5) I used ink pads to swipe ink onto my 
background in various colors and the used a paintbrush and bleach to remove some color. 
I stamped the tree image (Rustic Pine) in brown ink and then added some green to the tree. 



SD838 Rustic Pine

SS081 Gifts of Christmas


Hope you enjoyed my project!

No comments: