Thursday, February 6, 2020

Best Things in Life

Hi friends!

I have a super easy card to share with you today. I'm featuring a beautiful stamp, Best Things in Life, from the February new releases. Through February 8th, you can receive 15% off the newly released stamps, so this might be a great time to get your order in! The 15% will be automatically applied. You can also save an extra 10% (on anything!) by entering TJ10Patti at checkout.


Here is my card:


Sometimes, we just need the right sentiment, and not a lot of distraction. This stamp gave me just what I needed to send to someone special!  This was so easy to create - I simply stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on a scrap of patterned paper, die cut the whole thing, using an 'Outside the Box' technique on the greenery. After that, it was just a matter of some creative matting. Ta-da! 

Hope you like it! Be sure to head over to the Technique Junkies store and check out the incredible new stamps this month! 

Thanks for stopping by,

Patti J.

No comments: