Sunday, April 19, 2020

Thank You Bouquet

Hello!  Lynda Joy here, with a card featuring a lovely bouquet stamp from the April release.  
Technique Junkies stamps:
Milk Bottle Bouquet 
You're In My Prayers 

I stamped the bouquet onto white card stock, and lightly stenciled a background with a stencil from my stash.

I white embossed the verse, and added it with foam tape, layered the pieces, and added to a pink A2 card front.  

Inside:

I hand wrote the thank you verse.

I am using this card for my day three card for the Technique Junkies WWDB challenge.  The theme this week is Thank you, and I know the perfect mail person (our is a lovely young lady) who deserves a big thank you!

Full details about this challenge, how you can join, and be eligible to win one of four $50 gift certificates (one for each week of the four week challenge), can be found on Pat's post HERE.   

And here is the card with my matching envelope:
 
Don't forget to use my code, TJ10Lynda, for 10% off your entire purchase at the Technique Junkies store!
Thanks for your lovely comments!

Blessings,

No comments: