Monday, May 25, 2020

Just be Sweet!



I  used Tulip with Text and words from Five Fab Phrases.  This is a great set.    I think you can make more than five phrases from this set!

Here are the phrases I came up with from this set.  Can you come up with more?
Just be sweet
Just Smile
Just Enjoy
Just Hello
Just be happy
Just dream
Simply smile
Simply dream
Simply be happy
You make me dream
You make me happy
You make me smile.

I stamped the image three times.  I sprayed the background with Ocean Depth Shimmering Bliss.   Then I painted the second image of just the tulip  with Shimmering Bliss.   I used a green for the stem and leaves.  And I used a red for the tulip it self.  But you could use purple, yellow, pink, dark blue, and a mixture of these same colors. I fussy cut the entire tulips out and popped it up.  Then I painted and cut out just the third tulip and popped it up again.  I added a tiny red bow at the base of the tulip.   

The words were  stamped and heat embossed and cut out, layered, and mounted.  

Save some moolah by inserting the code TJ10Judy  in the coupon box when you  check out.  YOu will save 10% when you check out.




Have a marvelous day and I hope you and your family are well.   I hope you have some time to get inky!!


No comments: