Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Love it when I get Christmas cards knocked off my list. Mine are all different, so I love it when I have a great variety of stamps to work with. The October release has some awesome options. I used a couple of them to make today's snarky Christmas card.

BAH HUMBUG (SD1044)
INSIDE OUT: 12 COOKIES (SS125)

You will get so much use out of these sets...the inside out set has 10 stamps included:


Look at all those sentiments! Rather than doing one sentiment on the outside and one on the inside, I opted to use both on the outside and I will put a sweet greeting on the inside.

I used the character from Bah Humbug (I simply trimmed off the sentiment, but you could mask it if you don't like doing stamp surgery).


I love the look of kraft cardstock and thought it went along perfectly with this style of card. I stamped the critter on white cardstock and cut it out, attaching it with foam tape. The sentiments were stamped directly on the card base, and I added a hand-drawn border for a little more whimsy.

Don't forget....you only have until the 8th of this month to save that extra 15% off the new releases, so you may want to order quickly! PLUS...you can save an extra 10% off your WHOLE PURCHASE by entering my special code below:


And if you are one of those Gotta Have It All peeps (guilty!), you can get the whole release for a very significant savings! Normal value is $144.78, but it can be yours for only $108.59. That's a $36.19 savings!

The set even includes two brand new stencils! How fun!

Hope you are inspired to get busy on your holiday cards! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of this release!

Til next time,
Keepin' it inky!




No comments: