Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Sandy Little Christmas Card


Hello fellow stamp lovers, it's Beverly with you today.  I always say there are few rubber stamps I have met which I didn't love (and I have the collection to prove it).  But there are also certain images like flamingos I am super crazy about.  When I saw the new October Sandy Christmas, it flew into my shopping cart!  After coloring the Sandy Christmas image, I paired it with patterned paper and washi tape for a quick card.


I stamped the inside with the new Inside Out: 12 Cookies Set of 10 Stamps.  What I loved about this set is how you can use it for the insides of your cards OR for the front as well.

Be sure to check out all the new October release stamps (plus other Technique Junkies stamps).  If you use the above code you can take 10% off your order too!  Woo Hoo!  So put those comfy pants on and grab your beverage of choice and SHOP!

 

No comments: